Contributing financially online is a safe and easy way to support the ministry of Mount Pleasant First. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution. Your contribution can be made directly from your bank account or by using your credit card.
3 Simple Steps
- Create a user name.
- Provide contact and bank or credit card information.
- Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation of your gift.
Benefits of giving online for both you and the church:
- First Fruits: In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity: You will not need to remember if you gave this month or sent in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security: Giving online is a safe and secure way to make your donations. We use Electronic Giving Solutions by Stewardship Technology for our online giving in order to provide safety and security for your gift.
A giving statement will be sent to you at year-end for your personal tax purposes.